Do you want to contribute to the accounting of a highly technological and fast-growing organization? Eddyfi/NDT is looking for a Financial Analyst who will support the corporate reporting manager in his function.
Your daily life at work:
The role will cover several aspects of the consolidated financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes. He/she will also participate in the integration process of the newly acquired entities. He/she will also be involved in the maintenance and updating of the ERP and will participate in the annual audit process.
In this role, you will have to :
• Participate in the budget process of the Eddyfi/NDT group
• Participate in the consolidation and monthly reporting process of the Eddyfi/NDT group
• Prepare the consolidated financial statements of the group according to IFRS accounting standards
• Participate in the preparation of the group's annual audit files
• Ensure the proper documentation of the IFRS accounting standards impacting the Group
• Participate in the integration process of acquired companies
• Ensure the management and maintenance of the ERP system at the finance level
• Participate in the production of financial analyses
• Prepare monthly forecasts for the Group
• Prepare certificates of compliance with banks
The skills sought :
• Have a bachelor's degree in administration (accounting profile);
• Have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
• Have a CA, CPA or equivalent designation;
• Experience with international groups (asset).
The required profile :
• You are bilingual (French/English) both orally and in writing;
• You know how to manage your priorities, you are resourceful and autonomous;
• You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (mainly Excel);
• You have knowledge of the SAP S/4HANA system (asset).
The benefits :
• Flexible working hours;
• Remote working available;
• New workspaces in an illuminated and modern working environment;
• Three weeks minimum vacation upon hiring;
• Five paid holidays (in addition to statutory holidays) during the close of business for the holiday season;
• Five floating holidays per year;
• Group insurance and a competitive RRSP program;
• An on-site gym with fun "trainings", yoga or dancing at lunchtime;
• Catering service at affordable prices with employer contribution;
• Reimbursement of contributions to a professional order;
• Parking and electrical terminals;
• Free coffee;
• Entertaining activities organized regularly by the Social Club.
Are you IN for this challenge? Apply today!